Thursday, October 25, 2007

Judo Suits/Hoodies/EGM/Leinster Closed

1) Judo Suits - we hope to get our supplier of judo suits out soon, so we
can inform him of numbers could you let me know if you are interested in
buying a judo suit.

2) DCU Judo Hoodies - we would like to get some this year - interested let
me know so I can get a quote of a supplier!

3) EGM - We will be calling an EGM to elect a new committee, myself and
Yoyo, may not be around for the whole of this academic year, and it would
be great to get some new blood on the committee. If you are interested in
going on the judo committee (p.s. employers love to see you have served on
a club or soc committee) let me know. We will show you the ropes.

4) Lenister Closed - 2/12/07 -The first competition is coming up in December - not
too far away - Finglas - this is a great opportunity to test out your new
judo skills in a competition! Feedback welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home